Tuesday, January 12, 2010

different kinds of diamonds ( 2 )


Theronia's Gemstone Empowerment Series TM

A New, Extraordinary Energy System for a New World

How to describe the indescribable? Some of the words that float through my head about Theronia's Gemstone Empowerment Series are Awe, Amazing, Joy, Excitement, Powerful Energy, Energizing, Freedom, Empowered, and that I could climb the tallest mountain if I had to, from having Theronia’s Gemstone Empowerments done.

I was sitting here, that first week of May, contemplating on how to strengthen auras after reading a technique that I thought had some information missing from it. In the technique, it did explain that by strengthening our chakras, the energy from our chakras would strengthen our auras and make it more dense. That was when I channeled in the energy of Theronia's Diamond Empowerment. :) Theronia's Diamond Empowerment is the first empowerment to Theronia's Gemstone Empowerment Series. Theronia's Gemstone Empowerment Series are etherical gemstone energy empowerments that I have channeled in from a star called Theronia which is near Orion's Constellation.

Since I have been channeling in Theronia's Gemstone Empowerment Series and attuning my friend who has been helping give me her personal experience feedback about them, we have both had amazing discoveries with them.

One thing that we both noticed, is the power that Theronia's Gemstone Empowerments have individually. Each Gemstone has their own energy vibration (I call it energy feeling) and each one has it’s own individual power level. I’m not energy sensitive at all, and the one thing that I definitely noticed is the power level behind every one of Theronia's Gemstone Empowerments. I was awed and totally amazed. The energy is pure, powerful, and etherical.

Theronia's Gemstone Empowerments are very versatile and easy to use. They are excellent because of their power and ease of use to compliment any Reiki form or other spiritual healing modality when doing healing sessions and attunements for everyone. Theronia's Gemstone Empowerments is a stand alone system, therefore you do not have to be a Reiki Master prior to taking it.

I have used Theronia's Gemstone Empowerments for everything from manifesting and working with "The Secret", to healing sessions in person and by distant, to backing up any Reiki Healing Session or Reiki Attunement that I give because some people are like myself and aren't energy sensitive to where they don't feel Reiki energy at all, or barely, but with TGES added to the Reiki energy, we all do now, and a great deal. I have used TGES for anything and everything, and they can do just about everything, except walk my dog for me. lol However.. they will give me an energy boost any time I ask for it so that I can walk my dog. :D

The benefits from Theronia's Gemstone Empowerment Series is endless. They have litterally changed my life around personally, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically.

Spiritually, they have opened me up far more that I ever was before, so I have channeled in other methods, so there will be more coming in the very near future. My dreams are more intense, more premonition and at a faster pace now. :) Also, they have made other spiritual learning aid tools work, where they didn't work for me before. And this experience is also with other people as well as myself. :) I have had a program for the past 3 years that plays various binaural beat tracks for various spiritual and regular learning aids, and it never worked for me. After having been empowered with TGES, that program worked right away, as well as Hemisync and Holosync tracks that I listened to that never worked previous, now do work. :)


Mentally, I can think much faster, more clear, and I can retain it much longer as well. :) They say that you use only about 5% of your brain, after having been empowered by TGES, and now listening to binaural beat tracks and Hemisync and Holosync (and having them all work finally), I have been expanding my brain so that I can use more of it. :)

Physically and emotionally, I have far more energy, and am more excited and over-joyed about life than I ever was before. :) I also have much more self confidence since I have been working with them to help my self-esteem issues as well. I can also heal myself by using Theronia's Gemstone Empowerments much more successfully, and easier than I could with Reiki. In fact, I couldn't heal myself at all with Reiki, I was always tired and dragged out the day afterwards. With Theronia's Gemstone Empowerments, all I have to do is think about them, and what I want them to heal, and they run on their own. I don't even have to use my hands if I don't want to. Just my mind to ask them to heal me. They're that easy to use and that intelligent, that you don't even need to know what needs healing, just ask them to do so, and they will activate and start running the energy to do a healing empowerment on you or anyone you send the energy to. :)

Theronia's Gemstone Empowerment Series are totally amazing and making quite a sensation since I channeled them in May of 2007. They are a wonderful compliment to any healing modality, they enhance the qualities of many of them, for instance; color therapy, sound, healing touch, Reiki, etc. Each of Theronia's Gemstone Empowerments comes with a course manual, attunement, and a certificate of completion. Theronia’s Gemstone Empowerments are designed so that you can take however many Theronia's Gemstone Empowerments that you want. There are 24 different kinds of Theronia's Gemstone Empowerments in this series. I will be listing the ones available as I complete each course manual. :)

Theronia's Diamond Empowerment

Theronia's Diamond Empowerment is the first in the set of Theronia's Gemstone Empowerments, and is a prerequisite to any of the Theronia's Gemstone Empowerments. Theronia's Diamond Empowerment opens up the aura and gets it set for any other of Theronia's Gemstone Empowerments. This mineral is known as "the king of the crystals", symbolizing the central "sun" of the solar system, a force which maintains itself as the perfect state, never requiring re-charging. The ability of the diamond to dissipate light into flashing prisms conveys the force to enhance the powers of other minerals, bringing strength and endurance to the action of the energies. This is why Theronia's Diamond Empowerment is the first in Theronia's Gemstone Empowerment Series because of its qualities and power.

Healing

Spiritually The diamond endows us with a clear insight into our own life’s situation.

It encourages spiritual freedom and helps us to develop integrity, that is, to be true to ourselves.

Emotionally Diamond helps us overcome fear, depression, and a feeling of a lack of meaning in our lives.

Diamonds help us examine our problems and illnesses without bias by making us aware of them. This allows us to achieve better control of our inner images, our feelings and moods, and ultimately of our entire lives.

Mentally Diamonds encourage logical thinking and make it possible for us to observe broader connections between things. Diamonds bestows the ability to learn easily, making immediate connections between new impressions and familiar things. This means that things we have learned can be applied quickly. Diamonds also encourages the ability to make clear decisions and solve problems by clearing the “fog” in our heads.

Physically Diamonds heal diseases of those organs that have direct bearing on mental activities, for example the brain, nervous system, sensory organs and hormonal glands. Just as it is able to improve the mental control of our lives, it also fortifies control of our body.


No comments:

Post a Comment